El Paso Corvette Club (EPCC) COVID-19 Protocol EPCC is implementing the following steps to provide as safe a participation environment as possible. However, safety is also a personal decision. Therefore, EPCC assumes no responsibility over your overall health. By participating in EPCC activities, you do so at your own risk.
1. Do your part please. If you think you might have COVID-19, or are actively displaying symptoms that you cannot explain (e.g., seasonal allergies) PLEASE STAY HOME.
2. Event participation will be limited to the venue's seating limit under the COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of the event. If the number changes, the allowable participation will change. Event and local COVID-19 protocols will be observed by club members and their guests; i.e., wearing a mask, social distancing, etc. as required by the venue, restaurant, or facility, etc.
3. If you are hosting an event, such as Grub with the Club, etc., and are displaying symptoms, please cancel the event even if it is hours before the start time. Notify the President and Vice President who will activate communication procedures.
4. In the event that a member has tested positive for COVID-19 after a Club function, they are responsible to notify the President and Vice President via email. The President will then send a Club email notifying all members that a member has tested positive after participating at a Club event. The email will include the event/Date/Time. For the privacy of the infected member, their name/names will not be included in the email.
5. If you have had close contact with someone who has COVID-19 you should follow CDC Guidelines. Click on the CDC link below for more information.